Software Development Engineer 2 Full-time Job4 months ago - Software Engineer - Markham - 342 views
Core Software Engineer
If you have an affinity for computer architecture, thrive in a team environment and strive to improve everything around you, we offer the opportunity to bring up new GPUs years before they hit the market, implement support for the latest OS versions, and work on cutting edge display technologies.
Join us and develop value-added driver features, debug challenging kernel-mode issues and deliver high-quality software that makes a difference.
- Is a proven C++ programmer and problem-solver
- Is a great communicator and collaborator
- Understands Object-Oriented design
- Can surmount the steepest learning curves
- Has some experience with at least one of the following:
- Development of Windows Kernel Mode Driver (KMD) support for new dGPUs and APUs
- Design, implementation, and validation of KMD support for both hardware & software features
- Development of tools, techniques and processes that aid in KMD debug & development
- Very large code bases
- Kernel debugging and driver development
- Hardware programming and bringup
- Operating systems and computer architecture
- GPU graphics/compute APIs: Vulkan, Open CL/GL, DirectX, DirectCompute, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science desired
- Graduate degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.